Fuji LTO 7
Fuji LTO 7 Ultrium Tape Media Cartridge: 6TB Native - 15TB Compressed
Part # 16456574
Fuji LTO Ultrium 7 is produced with Barium Ferrite magnetic particles using NANOCUBIC technology. The Fuji LTO-7 Ultrium data cartridge offers a super high native/compressed storage capacity of 6.0/15.0TB, transfer rates up to 300/750MB per second, WORM capability and LTFS dual partitioning functionality to facilitate file management. Fuji’s Barium Ferrite magnetic particles are chemically stable leading to enhanced performance and longer storage life. Fuji LTO7 tape and future generations of LTO tape will use Barium Ferrite particles with NANOCUBIC technology for a thin and uniformly coated magnetic layer.
Fuji LTO Ultrium 7 Features and Benefits
- Storage Capacity of 6TB (native) and up to 15TB compressed
- Supports transfer speeds of 300 MB/s (native), 750 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 7
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Superior ‘smart grabber’ mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing (a key weakness of DLT media). Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear