Sell LTO 7 Tapes
Sell LTO 7
Unrivaled Storage Density
Have you or someone you know been wondering how to sell LTO 7 tapes? That’s what we’re here for. Rather than building an inventory of surplus tapes around the workplace, We Buy Used Tape will help you sell LTO 7 quickly for maximum value. The largest organizations in the world rely on tape backup for archiving, disaster recovery, and even cloud backup as their data requirements grow exponentially.
Sell LTO 7
What is LTO 7?
LTO-7 Ultrium is a cost-effective backup technology for business. With LTO-7’s greater storage capacity, businesses can maintain or reduce their existing footprint with industry-leading storage technology. The tape libraries use advanced “cabinets” instead of slots, and TeraPack containers in place of individual cartridges, resulting in an unrivaled storage density. This incredible concentration of storage allows for the maximization of data that can be stored per square foot of data center space. Additionally, it helps reduce the time associated with backup and restore operations by reducing the amount of cartridge handling, further lowering operational costs.
What is LTO Used For?
In today’s data center, tape storage is being replaced by disk and other recent data storage methods. However, tape technology still has its benefits. Tape is better fit for long-term storage and archiving than disk storage thanks to its reduced cost, higher capacity and transportability.
LTO 7 Ultrium tape storage, is typically used for data backup, archiving and offline storage. LTO 7 can also be used for high-capacity transfers, in some cases physically moving terabytes of data faster than an upload to the cloud or a remote data center.
LTO 7 Specifications and Key Features
- LTO 7 capacity: 15 TB compressed 2.5:1 (6 TB native)
- LTO 7 speed: 2700 MB/s compressed (300 MB/s native)
- Data compression: SLDC (LTO data compression per ECMA-321)
- Data cartridge: LTO-7 (rewritable) LTO-7 Cleaning cartridge: LTO Universal Cleaning Cartridge (UCC)
- Backwards Compatibility: Read/write LTO-6 media. Reads LTO-5 media.
- Interface: 8Gb/s Fibre Channel (auto-negotiates to 4Gb/s or 2 Gb/s); 6 Gb/s SAS (auto-negotiates to 3Gb/s).
- Encryption: AES256-GCM (256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard).
How to Sell LTO 7
- Send us your list. (include Brand, Quantity, and Condition)
- Our data supply experts will audit your LTO 7 tapes and make an offer.
- We pay shipping! (Including labels, trucks, and other security needs.)
- At our secure facility, tapes are held under 24-hour surveillance.
- Tapes are inspected and erased 100% of data.
- Certificate of Data Destruction provided along with payment
Below is a list of LTO 7 tape cartridges we purchase.
LTO 7 Buyback
|Part Number||Manufacturer||Description||We Purchase|
|C7977A||HP||LTO-7 Ultrium Tape 6/15TB||New and Used|
|16456574||FUJI||LTO-7 Ultrium Tape 6/15TB||New and Used|
|MRL7MQN01||QUANTUM||LTO-7 Ultrium Tape 6/15TB||New and Used|
|38L7302||IBM||LTO-7 Ultrium Tape 6/15TB||New and Used|
|LTX6000G||SONY||LTO-7 Ultrium Tape 6/15TB||New and Used|