Sell LTO Tape
The Ideal Data Storage Solution
LTO Ultrium data tape format is the ideal data storage solution. LTO is produced by some of the most respected names in the industry including: HP, Fuji, IBM, Quantum, and Sony. It is referred to as an “open format”, allowing multiple vendor products to work in unison. Originally, LTO Ultrium was developed as a stand-in for DLT and with a similar design. LTO delivers a wide range of system applications where capacity, transfer rates, and reliability are critical. This supreme data tape technology is defined by a road map securing reliability well into the future.
The standard form-factor of Linear Tape Open (LTO) technology is known as Ultrium. The earliest form could hold 100 GB of data in a single cartridge. A latest version released can hold 12 TB in a cartridge of the same size. LTO Ultrium is commonly used with small and large computer systems, mainly for backup.
How to Sell LTO Tape
We are looking to purchase new and used LTO tape and tape storage. We are currently looking for HP LTO 3 and all brands of LTO 4, LTO 5, LTO 6, LTO 7 and LTO Ultrium Tapes. We Buy Used Tape offers complete chain-of-custody and secure data eradication in compliance with government and industry regulations. Maintaining data security is our number one priority in the data destruction process. We are currently buying a variety of Fuji, HP, IBM, Quantum, Sony, TDK, Maxell, Imation, LTO Ultrium, and C7973A tapes. Turn your surplus LTO tapes into cash or credit towards new data center supplies.
- Send us your list. (include Brand, Quantity, and Condition)
- Our data supply experts will audit your LTO tapes and make you an offer.
- We pay shipping! (Including labels, trucks, and other security needs.)
- Upon receipt at our secure facility, tapes are held under 24-hour surveillance.
- Tapes are inspected and erased 100% of data.
- Certificate of Data Destruction provided along with payment.