Sell DDS 7 Tapes
Sell DDS7 / DAT320
An Affordable Solution for Unattended Backups
Ever thought, “How do I sell DDS7 DAT 320 tape?” Well look no further, we’re here to help. Instead of building an inventory of surplus tapes around the workplace, We Buy Used Tape will help you sell DDS7 DAT320 quickly, for maximum market value. In fact, some of the largest organizations in the world rely on tape backup for archiving, disaster recovery, and even cloud backup as their data requirements grow exponentially.
Sell DDS7 / DAT 320
What is DDS7 / DAT320?
Digital Data Storage (DDS) is a format for storing computer data on a Digital Audio Tape (DAT). DDS is traditionally the most dependable and durable technology ever established within the tape market. DDS7, also referred to as DAT-320, is perfect for entry-level and small networks looking for increased capacities and decreased cost of ownership. DDS7/DAT320 is a cost-effective solution for offsite backups.
What is DDS7 / DAT320 Used For?
In today’s data center, tape storage is being replaced by disk and other recent data storage methods. However, tape technology still has its benefits. Tape is better fit for long-term storage and archiving than disk storage thanks to its reduced cost, higher capacity and transportability.
DAT320 tapes balance value and performance with a variety of capacity, performance, and connectivity options. DDS7 tape technology continues to meet the needs of the small and midsize business market for reliable, cost-effective tape backup solution. DDS 7 / DAT 320 the first choice for data protection for many small and medium businesses with low-end and mid-range servers and workstations.
DDS7 / DAT 320 Specifications
- DAT 320 capacity: 160Gb native 320GB compressed
- DAT 320 speed: 24MB/s compressed or 86.4GB/hr
- Cartridge Life: 2,000 passes or 100 full back ups
- Archival Storage Life: 30 years
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Out of box to backup in less than 60 seconds
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap
- Proven reliability MTBF of 125,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- Write Once, Read Many (WORM) for regulatory compliance
- Enhanced data protection with AES 256-bit Encryption
- The lowest power consumption of any tape drive on the market
How to Sell DDS7 / DAT 320
- Send us your list. (include Brand, Quantity, and Condition)
- Our data supply experts will audit your DDS7 / DAT320 tapes and make an offer.
- We pay shipping! (Including labels, trucks, and other security needs.)
- At our secure facility, tapes are held under 24-hour surveillance.
- Tapes are inspected and erased 100% of data.
- Certificate of Data Destruction provided along with payment
Below is a list of DDS7 / DAT320 tape cartridges we purchase.
|Part Number||Manufacturer||Description||We Purchase|
|Q2032A||HP||4mm 153m DDS-7 DAT-320 Tape Cartridge 160/320GB||New and Used|
|46C1936||IBM||4mm 153m DDS-7 DAT-320 Tape Cartridge 160/320GB||New and Used|
|229325||MAXELL||4mm 153m DDS-7 DAT-320 Tape Cartridge 160/320GB||New and Used|
|MRD7MQN01||QUANTUM||4mm 153m DDS-7 DAT-320 Tape Cartridge 160/320GB||New and Used|
|DGDAT320||SONY||4mm 153m DDS-7 DAT-320 Tape Cartridge 160/320GB||New and Used|
|Q2039A||HP||4mm DAT320 Cleaning Cartridges||New Only|
|46C1937||IBM||4mm DAT320 Cleaning Cartridges||New Only|
|DGDAT320CL||SONY||4mm DAT320 Cleaning Cartridges||New Only|