How to Sell Tape Libraries
- Send us your list. (include Brand, Quantity, and Condition)
- Our data storage experts will audit your tape libraries and make you an offer.
- We pay shipping! (Including labels, trucks, and other security needs.)
- Upon receipt at our secure facility, all equipment is held under 24-hour surveillance.
- Certificate of Data Destruction provided along with payment.
In the world of data storage, a tape library is a storage device which contains one or more tape drives. Each tape library has a number of slots to hold data tape cartridges, a barcode reader that identifies the tape cartridges and an automated method for loading tapes. Tape libraries are also referred to as a tape silo, tape robot or tape jukebox.
We are looking to acquire tape libraries used for backup storage. A virtual tape library backup is unique to a backup storage strategy in that it offers unsurpassed reliability and portability. Tape library backups can be stored at offsite facilities to avoid catastrophic destruction or malicious attacks.