IBM 3592 JJ
A cost effective backup techonlogy that allows for extensive re-use of previously owned cartridges.
Why IBM 3592 JJ?
IBM 3592 Tape Format
Older generation tapes can be reformatted to higher capacities with every new drive generation. Cartridges are expected to operate in read and write mode across at least three drive generations. The observed media replacement rate in large archives is therefore lower than with most other standards.
IBM 3592 JJ Tape Cartridges
The IBM 3592 tape cartridges are designed to help enterprise data centers satisfy increasing demands for data retention, security and availability while working with reduced budgets. IBM 3592 tape cartridges support media re-use by enabling the drive to reformat and upgrade prior generation media cartridges. That means existing media cartridges achieve both improved performance and capacity which helps you mitigate the impact of a tape subsystem upgrade.
3592 JJ Specifications
- Tape Length: 246m
- Capacity: 60 GB Native 128GB Compressed
- Data transfer rate: Up to 360 MB/s
- Data cartridge: JJ Economy
- Par Number: 24R0316
- 3592 Cleaning cartridges: 18P7535
- Backward compatibility: Read/write JA, JW, JR cartridges
- Encryption: not supported
Selling 3592 JJ Tapes
Ever thought, “How do I sell my 3592 JJ Tapes?” We make the process very easy. Just send us a quantity, part numbers and conditions. We will quickly get back to you with an offer.
How to Sell 3592 JJ Tape
- Send an asset list containing: Brand, Quantity and Condition of your tapes.
- Our Data Supply specialists will quickly audit your 3592 JJ tapes and respond with an offer
- We will handle the cost of logistics including, sending labels, trucks and other security needs.
- Once your tape hits our secure facility we will inspect product and erase 100% of data.
- Certificate of data destruction will be provided along with payment.